Sunday, May 22, 2011




Many a times there comes a time in our life when everything just seems to be right..!!! All right.. All correct.. & all in its way ! Contrary to this statement, many a times we also find something which is not going at its pace as it should have..

Life has made its turn.. My GUILTY is no more !! She was more than a Dog...she was never a dog.. she was like a member, a family.. Till date I could not come out of her death. That she is no more. I am still in a state of denial, which I can feel it. I don't believe that she isn't here ! I still believe that she is there and she will come out immediately when I bang the ball on the floor! Maybe if I pen down my feelings, can I actually believe that she isn't here..

I want to cry out aloud, but cannot. Everyone was crying out aloud, my brother who loved her ! My aunt..all. But me? Look at me.. Have I become a cold hearted human?? People say that many a times certain situations make you immunised ! Am I?? Have I??

I remember the day when my brother and I used to give food to her mother post-birth of her puppies, outside the room, & when she went out, we used to hurriedly close the door so as to cuddle her puppies.

Rani grew on my lap. Her dead body was there too.. But I had not cried a single tear infront !
We went to bury her. She was still looking soooooo cute !!!! She was fond of me.

I LOVE YOU STILL & WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ! PLEASE FORGIVE ME !


No comments:

Post a Comment