Sunday, December 26, 2010

GOOD BYE HURTS !!!


If saying goodbye hurts so much, why do we say goodbye? Because it hurts so much more to keep holding on to something that isn't there. Like you're hanging off a ledge and someone is jumping up and down on your hands but you still can't let go. Like when you're little and you're being tickled...you shout for it to stop because it's torture, but then you go back for more, because somehow being tickled makes you feel safe and special. Holding on is like that...but the torture is painful...and it doesn't make you smile. That's why we're supposed to say goodbye. That's why we're meant to let go..

Why do we do it then ? When we know that there are so many happiness waiting for us? Maybe because we fear the future.. Maybe because we feel the pain when we think about the special person in our life that we so dearly feel as our own.. That is the intoxication that blends with our soul.. and then we feel the pain and the feeling makes us proud of ourself..that we had loved a person so dearly..but without any boundations..
Feeling lonely is a way to be with yourself..A way to love yourself..A way to empathise yourself..To cry along.. To have a best friend along...YOU !!

You become the best philosopher ever.. giving recommendations and helping out people with a terrific wonderful solution.. But alas!! when it comes back to you...??? You fail so badly!!
I have no regrets for being lonely even that I have so many friends to be with and who are with me during my days of thick and thin.. The hollowness that have been created after so many many years have never been filled up..so
I have decided to fill it with laughter and smiles.. so that people who loves me can atleast smile at my smile..!!

"You hug him good-bye like it's nothing... While all you want to do is hold on forever. But you let go, smile and walk away. Then cry all the way home, because you know it will never be the same. Because, try as you might, you can't make someone love you. Sometimes you have to let them be free. And letting go... That is when love hurts the most of all.."

I will miss you forever..do not know whether I will stay here with you physically or not..but will always be present mentally..But today I promise you one thing..the day you need me just close your eyes and call me..I will be there with you...and you will find me just beside you..physically..!!!! I PROMISE..!!!

And now a qoute to end with..
"Sometimes there are things in our life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we really need. And sometimes saying goodbye is the hardest thing you think you'll ever have to do, but sometimes it's saying 'hello again' that breaks you down and makes you the most vulnerable person you'll ever know. Sometimes change is too much to bear, but most of the time change is the only thing saving your life."

This is just for you..

3 comments:

  1. Why not smile n say ,hi!

    Why not open all the windows n doors of my heart,

    and say my sad,depressing thoughts and memories ,

    goodbye!



    Why not breathe freshness deep in ,

    and breathe poison of sorrows out?

    Then start my day with more confidence,

    and pour my shattered dreams in a spout.



    Let the dawn bring new life for me..

    Bright light of knowledge and accuracy..

    Fragrance of happiness and roses of joy.

    As if a little child in me giggles, ahoy!



    Yes ! I must say my sad depressing thoughts and memories.

    GOODBYE!

    And open all the windows n doors of my heart..

    Then smile and say hi!

    WHY SHOULD I CRY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Nayna...Love you for this...:):)

    ReplyDelete