Sunday, June 5, 2011

A VERY STRANGE DREAM OR WAS IT THE TRUTH ???


I dreamt a strange dream that day...a dream which I cannot forget and is there in my mind, my heart, my soul.. and is slowly getting into my nerves..!!! I dreamt about my Grandfather.. a person whom I adored the most and whom I lost whilst I was there in Banaras completing my final year !

I dream a lot about him. I get mixed feelings of me getting scared and being very happy !!! But eventually I get over it, slowly and steadily ! But this time it was different. Totally !

I dreamt that I was sitting in my own room with my parents. And suddenly I saw my Grandfather coming out from my parents' master bed room and slowly walking towards his own room !! His face was totally white like something painted on him.. I thought it was 'chandan', looked somewhat like it, as if it was smudged on his face! The whole time that he was passing by, his eyes were looking at me ! As if it was trying to hold my vision ! I screamed. I went following him towards his room! I called my mom as I was going to his room. But no one could see him. I never at once a time allowed my eyes to blink as if He will vanish as soon as I remove my vision.

He smiled at me or stared at me...I dont remember that ! He made a strange point !
"I have reincarnated" he said.
"in Bangalore"

It was like joy & strangeness that crept inside me when I woke up the next morning !
I was scared.
I wanted to cry !

Then I suddenly felt, why this dream ? Wasn't it strange..!! I could not tell anyone !
As I was thinking suddenly the phone bell rang ! I picked up ! [ I wasn't supposed to as my mom was there,but strangely at that time she was not available ] It was my Dad. He asked me the date of my grandfather's death ! I confirmed it with mom and told him..14th January 2008.
It was strange that at that time my father called up !

Was it a real signal ????

I noted down the day and the time of my dream...
29th May ...maybe 30th May 2011 after 02:00 hours.
- the day when I had A VERY STRANGE DREAM OR WAS IT THE TRUTH ???

No comments:

Post a Comment