Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MY LIFE SO FAR !!!! :))

I don’t know what has happened…Everything has come to an end it seems!!! Am lost! Totally lost! I find myself back to the past; a place where it was difficult to believe people around. Time is the only thing which I do not have at this point of my life. Everyone stabbing at the back unknowingly. Was I wrong in making decisions. It is like that I know that I have done a mistake , but am not sorry for that! I feel that if I have done any good to that person its not a mistake from my end and God made me do that cause he had chosen me to change some things of a person desperate of HELP..
I have lost everything in hand….including myself….my confidence…my life…my respect…my love for others…and most importantly, my Laughter and Smile!
                Today ,all I do is slog and work to keep myself busy in my life so as to forget things which I need to..I cannot get back my life , my place, my time back…but can only pray so as to keep myself happy !
                Am scared to dedicate my whole life to a person, to marry.
I believe no one can love you and care for you more than you can do to yourself! Today everyone is wary of themselves!
                That love I wanted , couldn’t be found by me! Am lonely and a lonesome!!!  But still I BELIEVE IN LOVE !!!


PS. Do not think that I have become a Devdas !!!!!!! :P 

Well I found this when I was looking for suitable pictures!!! And really liked it!!! :D:D

I kind of like the solitude that am in....!!!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment